Dr. T Raja Medical Oncology
Director - Medical Oncology , Experience: 18 YearsBook Appointment
Dr. T Raja is an internationally acclaimed Medical Oncologist with over 25 years of experience in the field of cancer. His vast patient experience in tertiary care setting makes him one of the best Oncologists in India. He is also academically well known, and heads the DNB Medical Oncology program at Apollo Speciality Hospital, Chennai, India. He is among the most sought after faculty in several national, international conferences and workshops.
- DNB Medical Oncology Teacher and Program Head (Sub Speciality Teaching Program), Apollo Speciality Hospital,Chennai, India
- Head of the Department – Department of Medical Oncology, Apollo Speciality Hospital, Chennai, India
- Past Adjunct Professor, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Principal and Co-Investigator in several international clinical trials.
- Invited faculty in several national and international conferences.
- Organising Chairman/ Secretary of the Apollo Cancer Conclave in 2019 and 2014.
- Organising Secretary of Joint ISO / ISMPO biennial meeting Oncocon 2009.
- Convener of All India Apollo Group Tumour board.
Publications & Awards
- Published numerous papers in the field of Oncology in peer reviewed journals, and books.
- Author of Chapter on Oncology in Post Graduate Text book of Medicine, published by Jaypee Brothers.
- Conferred “Times Health Care Achiever Awards”,Times of India,2018
- Conferred “Best Doctor Award” by the ‘The Tamil Nadu Dr.MGR Medical University’
- Gold Medalist at Gujarat University, India in 1996 for DM Oncology
- Medical Oncology
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Targeted Therapy